Buy the best photovoltaic solar panels in 2019 at the best price is possible on our website, shop solar panels of all powers, from 5W to 330W. As well as small cheap solar panels for sale, monocrystalline solar panels, polycrystalline solar panels or flexible solar panels for sale available.
All our solar panels are new, high performance and proven durability in our . Any solar panel you can buy offered by our website has a 15 to 30 year warranty granted by the manufacturer. These are recognized manufacturers are not highlighted products.
Sale of solar panels for the production of electrical energy, you will find the technical characteristics of the solar energy panel cost on this website, if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us. See thefor house in the market for sale.
- 1 Buy the Best sellers solar panels for sale of 2019
- 2 What are solar panels?
- 3 How does a Photovoltaic solar panel work?
- 4 How Much Do Solar Panels Cost to use in my house?
- 5 Benefits of solar electricity
- 5.1 Solar energy is renewable.
- 5.2 Solar energy is friendly to the environment.
- 5.3 Solar panels are very reliable.
- 5.4 Solar cells make no noise during energy perception.
- 5.5 In the long term, solar electricity is cheaper than buying it from the power company.
- 5.6 There is a wide variety of solar panel systems for sale available.
- 5.7 You are not required to connect to the power grid.
- 5.8 Obtain credit for excess electricity.
- 5.9 Government tax credits.
- 5.10 Solar technology is constantly improving
- 6 Solar panel kits for sale: different DIY solar panels energy systems available
- 7 Photovoltaic panels feactures
- 8 When to buy (or not buy) a solar panel kit for your home
- 9 Know the actual performance before buying a solar panel:
- 10 Conclusion. Guide of recommendations to make a good purchase of solar system:
- 11 Look at other renewable energy posts that might interest you
Buy the Best sellers solar panels for sale of 2019
What are solar panels?
Photovoltaic solar energy through photovoltaic solar panels, solar modules or photovoltaic panels is based on the properties of certain materials for the conversion of energy from the sun in the form of radiation into electricity. Photovoltaic solar energy has an impact on: The provision of electricity, in the economy of the country and in the environment
Portable solar panels or solar modules are devices designed to capture electromagnetic radiation from the Sun, for later use and transformation into various forms of useful energy, such as thermal energy (obtained through solar collectors) and electrical energy (obtained through panels photovoltaic).
How does a Photovoltaic solar panel work?
If you have wondered? The solar panels absorb the radiation of the Sun thanks to the set of crystals of semiconductor material that compose them: crystalline silicon or gallium arsenide, and that when connected they respond to the photovoltaic effect, according to which certain matter can emit electrons when bombarded with radiation electromagnetic (usually visible light or ultraviolet light).
How Much Do Solar Panels Cost to use in my house?
To know how much are solar panels installation costs to take advantage of solar energy in a home, you must take into account what factors influence. Basically there are two to know how much do home solar panels cost for sale in the market:
Average energy expenditure of the house.
- This factor in turn will depend on: Housing size The larger the house, the more solar panels will be needed or you can use the for trailer.
- Number of people residing in the home. More people, more electricity consumption and more the solar system for home high price will cost.
Home appliances. Here come into play everyday appliances, their expense and how often they are used. For example, the washing machine, heating, air conditioning, etc, will give you an idea of
Efficiency of solar panels. Not all for your home use have the same cost and the ability to generate the same energy for the same cost. There are high power (more than 350 W) and low power (up to 100 W solar panel) panels. Naturally, high power panels will make the price more expensive.
To all this we must add the influence of the weather, the orientation of the roof, the daily hours of sun, etc. In any case, the use of this alternative is profitable in any city in USA.
How much cost to Install solar energy panel?
One big cuestion is There is a wide variety of sizes and powers of solar panels. We must choose the one that suits our needs. In the market we can find powers of 10W; 15W; 25W; 45W; 90W; 140W and 195W or even 300 Watt solar panel.
Is better to buy a that are needed for a single-family home are not the same as those that will be necessary if it is a community facility for an entire building, or even if it is for an entire urbanization. In this case, the power and size of the photovoltaic panels (and the price) will necessarily be greater.
The price of photovoltaic panels depends on different factors, including power or size. One of the issues that most condition the price of photovoltaic panels for sale in the market is their final use. That is, you will need more panels to generate heat for heating than if you are only going to use the panels connect some small appliances. The structure necessary for its placement also influences the , especially if the plates are to be placed in a building of recent construction or in an old house. The more complicated the structure necessary for placement, the higher the price of the photovoltaic panels or .
Benefits of solar electricity
Solar energy has great benefits, both for the planet and for society. Solar energy is increasingly part of everyday life, however little is known about its benefits, that is why we present here the 10 main benefits of solar energy;
Solar energy is renewable.
You never have to worry about running out of light. The sun is a constant source of energy which means that it will always be there every day.
Solar energy is friendly to the environment.
Compared to fossil fuels that emit greenhouse gases, carcinogens and carbon dioxide, solar cells release nothing in the air.
Solar panels are very reliable.
There are no moving parts so you don’t have to worry about replacing anything. In fact, most people generate electricity for thousands of hours with little or no maintenance.
Solar cells make no noise during energy perception.
There is no other renewable energy source that is completely silent.
In the long term, solar electricity is cheaper than buying it from the power company.
There is a start-up cost, but then it starts paying for itself. Once the equilibrium point is reached, then everything is gain. Compare this with the payment of a monthly invoice and you don’t get any return on the investment.
There is a wide variety of solar panel systems for sale available.
Some can cost tens of thousands of pesos, and some only a couple of hundred. This means that anyone can have solar energy according to their possibilities and gradually increase their use.
You are not required to connect to the power grid.
You can be completely self-sufficient and live outside the network. Imagine not paying another monthly electricity bill.
Obtain credit for excess electricity.
If a large enough solar panel system is built, your electricity meter can be turned upside down. Most energy companies gladly buy or give credit for this excess electricity. Contact local power companies for more details.
Government tax credits.
Most governments provide some type of deduction or incentive for people to buy solar energy systems. On discounts usually cover 20-30% of the the. Contact your local representatives for more details about the discount pv panels.
Solar technology is constantly improving
If you do not know , buy in our online store.
Solar Panel Cell Types
The type of sun panel depends on the purity and the way of creating the material used in silicon solar cells: monocrystalline or polycrystalline:
Monocrystalline panels are those formed by a single crystal, molten silicon is formed into a single grain. The energy efficiency is higher than in polycrystalline solar cells cost more (you can link). If you are going to install a solar tracker they are the most suitable. These types of panels give better results in cold climates.
Polycrystalline panels are those in which molten silicon is allowed to form randomly and therefore, different grains (with different orientations) are obtained, so that the energy efficiency necessarily has to be lower. However, polycrystalline panels are the most appropriate for hot climates as is the case in our country.
Solar panel kits for sale: different DIY solar panels energy systems available
See the best sellers
- Negative Grounding controller with battery reversed, overloading, short-circuit and over charging/discharging protection ensures the broader off grid...
- The Charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' S New 30A PWM Negative-Ground charge controller - the Renogy wanderer
- With the Renogy wanderer 30A PWM charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W.Open-Circuit Voltage (Voc): 21.6V
- Includes 100W Solar Panel + 30A PWM Negative ground Charge Controller + MC4 Connectors +8Ft 10AWG Tray Cable+ Mounting Z Brackets for RV, Boat
- Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 21%；The Charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy new 30A PWM negative ground charge controller The Renogy...
- With the Renogy wanderer 30A PWM charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- Basic component for off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system
- High efficiency 100 Watt Solar Panel with high quality frame, have excellent performance in harsh weather
- Easy installation with pre-drilled holes on the back of the solar panel
- Designed for off-grid solar panel system, caravan, RV, boat, Green house solar panel system. Cell efficiency: Regular Monocrystalline: 21%
- Sleek design and a durable frame, the Renogy Premium 100 Watt 12 Volt Monocrystalline Panel provides you with the highest efficiency per area and is the...
- Rover charge controller brings peak conversion efficiency of 98%, high Tracking efficiency of 99%; 4-Stage battery charging process for a rapid, efficient,...
- El tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating.
- Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame allows extended outdoor use; The panels can last for decades. Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast...
- Backlit LCD screen of the charge controller displays system operation, diverse load control, and error codes.
- 1.The kit Includes: 2pcs 100W Solar Panel (Grade A solar cell )+ 20A PWM Solar Charge Controller + a pair of 10ft MC4 Connector cable + two sets of...
- 2.Solar controller: 20A output controller with 2 USB ports, PWM charge management,12V/24V system auto-sensing, LCD display can indicate the battery battery...
- 3.Installation: Pre-drilled holes on the back of the panel allow for fast mounting and securing.Suitable for Caravan, RV, Golf car, Electric car, Yacht,...
- Two Renogy 100-watt Mono-crystalline Solar panels can be connected in parallel by a pair of branch connectors. Short-Circuit Current (Isc): 5.92A
- The Charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' S New 30A PWM negative ground charge controller -- the Renogy wanderer.
- The system can be extended up to 400-watt in parallel connection. 4-Stage Battery charging process for a rapid, efficient, and safe battery charging
- TP-solar 100W solar panel kits ideal for 12v battery charging, designed for RVs, cabins, homes, boats, caravan s, back-up and remote power use.
- This kits include 4pcs Z mounting brackets and 1 pair 16ft Red and Black Solar Cable makes it easy to set up. Easy to install with pre-drilled holes on the...
- With the 20A charge controller with PWM funtion and LCD display , it can prevent the battery from over charge, over voltage, discharge and short circuit,...
- Monocrystalline solar cell efficiency: 21%；Ideal output: 2000Wh per day; can fully charge a 200Ah battery from 50% in 3 hours (depending on the...
- With the Renogy Wanderer 30A PWM Charge Controller, you can expand your system up to a maximum of 400W
- The charge controller has been upgraded to Renogy' s new 30A PWM Negative-Ground Charge Controller - the Renogy Wanderer
Photovoltaic panels feactures
Look at all the features to take into account when buying a solar panel to save energy in your home, choose the if you follow these tips.
When you don’t have much space it doesn’t make much sense to spend on a high efficiency panel. This will be more useful if you have little space and need to optimize your energy.
Performance (temperature coefficient)
The theoretical performance of monocrystalline is slightly higher, but also its price.
It refers to the amount of energy that the panel can radiate. When you see a panel with the signs +/- 5% (it can be any other number) it refers to the margin of energy that can vary; that is, if it says 100 W, it could give you your panel between a 95W and 105W.
Where would you place it?
Remember that your panel should be given sunlight during the most powerful hours of the day, which covers from 10 to 3 in the afternoon. When you know where you will place it then it will also be easier for you to know the size of panels you need.
Number of cells:
Generally solar kits for self-consumption work with 60 cells; if they are for isolated installations, you must connect them to a charge regulator with a maximum MPPT power follower. For solar installations insulated with batteries, the panels are 36 cells of 36 cells (12 V) or 72 cells (24V). You must be clear about your needs and with that information you can ask your seller for advice on the number of cells.
Cost Per Watt and savings
Find out how much you usually spend on in kw / h per day: You can check your electricity bill, or check with the electric company. This will help you make your choice by calculating your consumption and discover the .
Manufacturers give 10 years, 15 years … up to 30 years in some small electric solar panels models for sale in our online store.
When to buy (or not buy) a solar panel kit for your home
In the current photovoltaic market we could differentiate 3 blocks of photovoltaic installations according to their applications:
- Isolated photovoltaic installations (batteries).
- Solar panel installations for houses or industries (self-consumption)
- Solar projects for solar pumping
For isolated photovoltaic projects it is usual to buy solar panels with output voltages suitable for 12V and 24V, to work with batteries. That is, the output voltage must always be higher than those 12V and 24V.
In the case of a 12V solar panel, we will generally have a nominal output voltage of about 17V, so we would be facing a solar panel for isolated 12V solar panel installations.
On the other hand, in photovoltaic self-consumption projects the type of solar panels that we must select is the most standard possible, especially if there is any breakage and the equipment should be replaced.
At the moment, in the current solar market, the most standardized model is that of 300W (60 cells) Monocrystalline, which because of its price, performance and size, make it ideal for this type of system.
Also the models of photovoltaic modules of 72 cells of 320 -340 -350W, but these are more suitable for photovoltaic systems on the ground, because due to the size and weight of the 72 cell panels its installation on roofs becomes more laborious and have it has a higher average cost to install solar panels.
Finally we can differentiate solar panels for pumping systems with solar energy. For these cases, although 60 solar cell panels are also perfectly valid, but solar cells with 72 cells and 320 -330 -340W are usually installed due to their high output voltage that favors the operation of the frequency inverters used for this type of Projects.
That is, “roughly”, our recommendation when buying depending on the project would be:
- If the project is to install on the roof of a house, ship … etc. Better to go with a panel of 60 cells (300W typically).
- If the project is for soil and / or pumping, you can opt for the two options, the 60 and 72 cell panels.
So, once we are clear about the type of photovoltaic project we need, we will move on to the following question:
Buy solar panels Which brands with the most recommended?
The truth is that, fortunately, there are many brands of good quality and alternatives for the purchase of solar panels, but the answer to the question of which brand of solar panels is reliable, is as simple as complex:
– Thepossible brand.
Indeed, as you will surely be thinking, the next question is almost immediate:
– Okay, but what are the best brands of photovoltaic modules?
As we say, fortunately, there are many manufacturers of good quality, but also many more of medium / low quality . We analyze all this below. for sale in the market
The price is not everything, analyze qualities before deciding:
Nowadays you can find solar panel estimate prices from 60 dollars , 90 dollars to 300 and 400 dollars, depending, of course, on their quality and solar power panels for sale. But it is that, inevitably, the highest or lowest price is also linked to what that solar panel will perform throughout its useful life.
If you do not want many of the problems that low-quality solar panels can give you and that you can see in the following images, then read our recommendations.
We always recommend our clients to do the following practical exercise before making the decision to buy solar modules for installation:
- The first is to consult a list of official laboratory tests where you can see which brands have better and worse results.
- The following would be to consult a list of actual performance readings of photovoltaic projects in operation.
- Search for information online from trusted sources, you will find a lot of proven information that can give you an accurate idea of which brands are a real value, such as SunPower solar panels price are good for the value, Panasonic, SolarWorld (owned by SunPower since 2019), SHARP, Aleo, LG, BenQ o SolarWatt, especially the first two, are some of those manufacturers that can be trusted, since they have been manufacturing for an average of 40 years and always with excellent results and worldwide prestige. Chance that none is of Chinese origin ?.
- Finally, of course, ask acquaintances who have a photovoltaic project and consult their experiences. The “word of mouth” of all life.
Consult official laboratory tests:
In the sector it is possible to consult different types of tests on the quality of the panels.
Probably the best known is the Photon Test, from Photon Magazine, however, we always recommend going one step further and visiting the PV + Test 2.0 list by the German TÜV certifier and the DNV GL PV Module Reliability Scorecard.
What differentiates the Photon Test from the PV + Test ?:
Fundamentally, the PV + Test is made with photovoltaic panels purchased directly from the market by TÜV, while the Photon Test is carried out on samples sent by the manufacturers. Needless to say, the reliability of the PV + Test is, consequently, much greater than the Photon Test.
The current list of brands tested in the PV + Test 2.0 is:
|92.29||Excellent||SolarWorld (SunPower since 2019)|
|89.0||Good (+)||Mitsubishi Electric|
This list is, without a doubt, a basic tool when making a good choice of which solar panel to buy. It is true that it has not been updated for a couple of years and some high-quality manufacturer such as SunPower, Panasonic or Aleo is missing. But it is still a valid reference as a reference.
More information on the PV + Test can be found in our article: The Best solar panels for sale on the market, like the
However, there are more manufacturers in the market that did not undergo the test, and it also lacks a fundamental complement, which is a list of performance of brands of solar panels in operation.
Know the actual performance before buying a solar panel:
As we say, if we combine the PV + Test with a performance list of panels in operation, we will have the perfect tools to make a good purchase choice.
If we analyze together the table of the PV + Test shown above and compare it with the list of the SunReport, we see that there are many coincidences, which is not accidental. Among the leading brands we can find SolarWorld pv solar panels as the best in both cases for panels with standard technology, but other brands such as Panasonic, SHARP, Conergy and Schott, among others, also appear.
Conclusion. Guide of recommendations to make a good purchase of solar system:
These are just some guidelines, but following them as a guide can help you not to take unpleasant surprises whether you are an installer, or if you are an owner you will konow .
This would be a guide of recommendations for choose the best solar panels for sale in our online store:
- Request a quote from accredited installers (and if possible ask for references from previous clients of those installers and budgeted equipment).
- Always demand that the technical descriptions, where they are manufactured and marks of the system elements (of the modules, inverters and other components) are indicated.
- Consult the years of experience that the manufacturer of cheap solar panels has. “If they offer solar panels from manufacturers with more than 20-30 years, it is a good starting point.”
- Examine the warranty documents well and know how far the installer is responsible in case of problems. In this sense, it is always advisable to choose to buy high quality products. And this is a very important detail that we usually overlook:
The reason is as follows, buy the solar panel, it may be more expensive at first, but at least we will know that we will never need to use the warranty, whether or not that manufacturer already exists.manufacturers give guarantees of 10 years, 15 years … up to 30 years in some cases. But let’s stop thinking… How many current manufacturers will exist in 20 years? 10/20% with luck? For that reason, if we buy a high-quality
Following those 4 points, we will have almost guaranteed success for a good self-consumption installation and know for sure what we have hired.