The What is the or ? Renewable energy sourcesare sources of energy whose renewal is quite fast. They have cyclical or constant effects induced by the stars: the sun mainly by the heat and light that it produces, but also by the attraction of the moons (tides) and the heat generated by the geothermal energy. Its renewable nature depends on a part of the speed at which the source is consumed and another part of the speed at which it is renewed.
what are the The different sources of energy that we can find in nature to produce clean energy in an inexhaustible way thanks to its constant renewable energy sources are: wind, sunlight, water, geothermal heat, tides and various forms of biomass. It is good to think about Switch to green electricity since this energy does not harm the environment.
- 1 What types of renewable energy sources exist?
- 2 Main advantages of renewable energy sources
- 3 Main disadvantages of renewable energy sources
- 4 What is the most used renewable energy?
- 5 Most widespread renewable energy sources
- 6 Differences between renewable vs nonrenewable resources
- 7 Types of renewable energy systems for use in the home
- 8 Bestseller Renewable or Sustainable green energy generator on sale in amazon
- 9 See the post all about solar panels
What types of renewable energy sources exist?
? We call solar energy but, the energy that can be derived from the radiation of the Sun energy, is.
Photovoltaic must be distinguished from solar thermal energy. Photovoltaic solar energy is the electricity produced by so-called photovoltaic cells. These cells receive sunlight and are able to transform some of it into electricity, the sun energy . Modularity counts for one of their benefits. In fact, photovoltaic panels can be used for domestic purposes as well as for large scale energy production.
In a solar thermal or thermodynamic system, solar radiation is used to heat a fluid. Water, for example, as in some domestic water heaters. When a concentration system – a set of mirrors – is added to it, the Sun energy can heat the fluid up to some 1,000 ° C and the technology becomes exploitable, for example, for the generation of electricity, the . is infinite
The disadvantage of solar energy is that it is an intermittent . It can – today in any case – be exploited only when the sun shines.
The ancestors of wind turbines are the windmills. The Wind turbines produce energy – electricity, for example, when coupled to a generator – from the movement of air masses. They exploit the kinetic energy of the wind.
Wind turbines or can be installed on land, is one of the . We are talking about onshore wind turbines or . These are technically the easiest to imagine. Even if spaces that can be reserved for them could quickly run out. And the most effective could be wind turbines installed offshore that are called offshore wind turbines for produce .
Like solar energy, wind energy is intermittent energy. E only produce when the wind is blowing. On the other hand, unlike solar panels, it can be difficult to install a in your garden for generate . Technology is rather reserved for large installations for produce .
?? The term hydraulic energy refers to the energy that can be obtained by exploiting water. A category of energy less subject to weather conditions, but which remains reserved for a major production. In the hydraulic energies or, we find:
- Dams that release large amounts of water on turbines to produce electricity.
- The tidal energy that plays on the potential energy of the tides, an energy related to the differences in water levels and currents that they induce.
- The tidal energy that exploits the marine currents.
- Wave energy that relies on the kinetic energy of waves and waves.
- The thermal energy that can be extracted – in a careful way to avoid any disturbance of the natural flows of the seas – from the difference in temperature between the deep and the surface waters.
- The osmotic energy that produces electricity thanks to the difference of pressure that generates the difference of salinity between the sea water and the fresh water.
What is bBiomass can become a source of heat, electricity or fuel. Several techniques can be used to derive energy from it: combustion, gasification, pyrolysis or methanation, for example of the .
Biomass energy electricity can be produced locally from. But care must be taken in some cases that it does not compete with the food chain.
Biomass energy includes:
- The ancestral source that is wood. It can produce heat, electricity or biofuels (hydrolysis of cellulose into glucose and fermentation into ethanol).
- Biofuels, liquid or gaseous, from the transformation of plants such as rapeseed or beet (1st generation), derived from cellulosic materials (2nd generation) or from microorganisms such as microalgae (3rd generation).
It should be noted that biomass can only be considered as a renewable energy source if its regeneration is greater than its consumption.
What is g: Geothermal energy is a renewable energy derived from the extraction of energy contained in the soil. This heat results essentially from the radioactive decay of the fissile atoms contained inthe rocks. It can be used for heating, but also for the production of electricity. It is one of the only energies that do not depend on atmospheric conditions.
it depends on the depth from which it is drawn. Deep geothermal energy – some 2,500 meters for 150 to 250 ° C – makes it possible to produce electricity. The average geothermal energy – in the water deposits especially from 30 to 150 ° C – feeds the urban heat networks. Geothermal energy at very low energy – between 10 and 100 meters deep and below 30 ° C – is the one exploited by heat pumps.
It should be noted, however, that for geothermal energy to be sustainable, the rate at which heat is drawn must not exceed the speed at which it travels inland.
Main advantages of renewable energy sources
Currently, we use polluting energies that will dry up in the near future such as oil and gas. It is therefore necessary to further develop renewable energies to continue to enlighten, heat, run the various engines and many other functions.
The advantages of renewable energy sources are numerous, because these last ones are in general clean, sure and especially, they exist in unlimited quantity. ?
By using them for the most part, we would find climatic, economic, environmental and social stability, especially by developing large thermal power stations. Safety is one of the main advantages because there is a very low risk of accidents.
They also generate little waste, and this waste is sometimes recyclable.
The decentralization of renewable energies is also a very important positive factor for developing certain territories and local development. The labor market for these energies represents almost one million two hundred thousand jobs, especially in photovoltaics, wind power and biomass. These energies respect the environment during their manufacture, their operation and at the end of their life, at the moment of their dismantling.
In short, these renewable energies can significantly reduce CO2 emissions. Nor would they generate hazardous radioactive waste and their resources would be infinite thanks to wind, water and the sun. Studies suggest that in theory, the planet could be fully powered by renewable energies using only a 500,000 km square with solar panels. This area represents approximately that of Spain. This vision produced by renewable energies is appealing a priori, but it masks many disadvantages.
Main disadvantages of renewable energy sources
Their availability depends on the climate. For those operating with solar energy, it is possible to use only 50% of their real capacity in the equatorial zones and even less because of the disappearance of the sun for several months in the poles. In addition, when the sky is cloudy, solar radiation is less. During anticyclonic periods, there is no wind. :The is this energy is not very stable.
The responsibility for global warming of renewable energies is a major drawback. They are often presented and accepted to solve this problem, but for this to be real, the consumption of fossil fuels such as oil, coal or gas should be considerably reduced and renewable energy sources must be better controlled to save more.
The visual impact on the landscape is to be taken into account especially when building large solar power energy plants or wind farms. These decentralized productions would help reduce the number of high-voltage lines. They therefore remain a pollution for wildlife. Moreover, the experiments already carried out in some countries show that they help to increase these same lines.
The major problems for wildlife are hydroelectric dams, as they flood entire valleys and have a strong negative impact on the ecosystem. Fish migrate with difficulty to their breeding grounds – even if fishways have been built. Wind turbines are a danger to birds and bats. :
What is the most used renewable energy?
Hydropower is the most used in the world. It represents 19% of the world’s total electricity production. Based on the principle of operation of water mills, this type of energy uses the kinetic energy of water in hydraulic dams and tidal power plants to transform it into electrical energy. Not all countries have opted for the same energy to produce their electricity. While China uses coal to run its thermal power plants, France has relied on nuclear energy to limit the emission of greenhouse gases. These energies are inexhaustible and do not emit CO2. They are particularly used in developing countries.
Most widespread renewable energy sources
Photovoltaic solar panels
panels technology? This sun panel module system makes it possible to produce electricity from solar radiation and use the best . Photovoltaic cells produce direct current which, after passing through an inverter, is converted into alternating current. The electricity produced can be redistributed on the national electricity grid, which represents a source of revenue whose amount will depend on both the size of the installation and the level of sunshine.
You can also consume all or part of the solar electricity produced by the . ()
Disadvantage: the sun is essential to produce energy.
- Solar panel kits, including 20 watts solar panel, 12V/24V solar charger regulator controller and two 6.5ft cable with Alligator Clips and O-ring Terminal...
- Widely applied to off grid 12 Volt battery charging system and a variety of DC applications, including caravan, RV, car, boat, green house, marine, dry...
- Small in size and light to take, it is easy to carry for camping or other outdoor activities. Easy to install with pre-drilled holes on the back of panels...
- The long-lasting 2pcs 100W polycrystalline solar panel and the tough, sealed, aluminum frame will give you years and years of consistent, free power.The...
- 20A Solar Charger Controller with two USB sockets, can charge two devices simultaneously; Over-current and short-circuit protection, inverse connection...
- Hard plastic connectors at each end; female and male connectors. Solar Panel Extension Cable runs between the solar panel and charge controller or between...
- 【New Design】Smaller in Size, Same Output, Higher Cells Effciency Compare to Most Other Brands
- 1pc Dimension:35.83*26.57*1.18Inch High winds (2400PA) and snow loads (5400PA)
- 1pc Maximum power (Pmax): 100W Voltage at Pmax (Vmp):17.0V Current at Pmax (Imp): 5.89A
- ★【Battery Maintenance Charger】Solar cable with alligator clips. The alligator clips connects the battery and charges the battery, extending the life...
- ★【Safe and Reliable Quality】 Built-in blocking diode, prevent your batteries from discharging backwards through your solar panels at night when...
- ★【Semi-Flexible】The plastic back sheet can be curved to a maximum 30 degree arc to use a wider range of applications.
- 【Reliable】EL tested solar modules; no hot-spot heating guaranteed. Authorized UL 1703 photovoltaic modules and panels. PERC Solar Cells, Black frame...
- 【Durable】Capable of withstanding high winds, up to 2400 Pa, and snow loads of 5400 Pa. Corrosion-resistant aluminum frame for extended outdoor use....
- 【Versatile】Can be used for many different applications, even work sheds, garages, or camps. Ideal for residential and commercial rooftop systems....
The this widespread solution is found mainly for individual solar water (CESI). The panels capture the heat of the sun to heat a fluid network that will, itself, carry and maintain a storage tank of at high temperature.
More recently technology has gone further to produce domestic hot water (DHW) and hot water for a heating system in combination with hot water and floor heating walls: the Solar Combined System (SSC).
Disadvantage of : it takes sun or heat.
Buy the best sellers
- solar collector of solar hot water heater
- 10 Vacuum glass tubes(diameter 58mm, length 500mm)
- Manifold: Outer shell: Aluminum Alloy, Thickness:1.8mm;Insulating layer:rock wool overall
- Hailstone Resistance: up to φmm (1"), Max Operating Pressure: 87psi, Max Flow Rate: 5.25 gpm
- 14mm TU1 Copper Heat Pipes, Manifold insulation: 45mm 93 Kg/m^3 Rockwool, Rated Best Heat Retention
- φ58mm x 1800mm Three-Target Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN Vacuum Tubes, High Boron Silicon 3.3 Glass
- Quantity of these solar panels needed is dependent on the pool size and the location, which may estimate by some websites.
- Each Roll 24" x 10 foot Long; 24" x 10' Solar Collector; Quick connect design for easy assembly
- XtremepowerUS Panels are built from extremely high-grade materials that are proven to last in all types of weather
- 110v controller for the solar hot water heating system suitable for 1 collector array * 1 storage tank * 1 pump and auxiliary heating
- Appearance of controller 187mm*128mm*46mm
- 3 Temperature sensors (1 x pt1000, 2 x NTC10K)
- Hailstone Resistance: up to φmm (1"), Max Operating Pressure: 4psi
- 316L Stainless Steel Inner Manifold for high chlorinated water corrosion resistance
- φ58mm x 1800mm Three-Target Cu/SS-ALN(H)/SS-ALN(L)/ALN Vacuum Tubes, High Boron Silicon 3.3 Glass
Although growing in our territory with 3.9% of national production in 2015, domestic wind turbines are still marginal.
In Europe, individual wind generator kit are all wind turbines with a nominal power of 30 kilowatts or less. This solution aims to meet small needs to power non-essential electrical appliances or store energy.
A is composed of 2 or 3 blades that capture the energy of the wind and drive an alternator, the generator, which transforms the movement of the blades into electrical energy.
Many innovations, often vertical, see artistic (verteol) or tree (Newwind) are in the boxes of geo-foundetout of the whole world, to solve in particular the sound impact in urban environment.
And if you feel the soul of a handyman, you can also self-build your own wind turbine: the Piggott wind turbine
Disadvantages: no wind no energy, expensive system and very difficult to depreciate.
- High Quality Blade-The blade is equipped with a copper inlay part that does not damage the nylon fiber when the bolt is tightened, and is not easily...
- Excellent Heat Resistance-The coil is made of teflon wire, which is resistant to high temperatures and guarantees the power generation rate. It has...
- Durable Parts-It adopts three-phase AC permanent magnet synchronous generator, free running, low noise and long service life. teflon wire is heat...
- Material of Wind Leaf: PBT; Start-up Wind Speed: 2m/s(6.56'/s); Rated Wind Speed: 13m/s(42'/s); Rated Speed: 800r/min[RPM]; Rated power: 400W; Rated...
- Working Temperature: -35~+75℃; Human-friendly design wind turbine, easy to install and maintain, high wind power utilization, light, cute, low vibration.
- They have an enormous charge current even at low wind speeds. It is perfect wind turbine generator for green windmill, homes, businesses, and industrial...
- Wind generator rated power: 1200W.Rated voltage: DC27-54V.Battery voltage:DC12V.Number of blades: 5
- Material of wind leaf: PBT. Start-up wind speed: 2.5m/s(8'/s).Rated wind speed: 12m/S(35'/s).Rated speed: 800r/min
- Human-friendly design wind turbine, easy to install and maintain, high wind power utilization, light, low vibration
- Well suited for the leisure sector, it is famous for battery charging on boats, gazebos, chalets or mobile homes
- Wind generator rated power: 400W;Rated Voltage: DC27-54V;Battery Voltage:DC12V;Number of Blades: 3
- Material of Wind Leaf: PBT;Start-up Wind Speed: 2.5m/s(8'/s);Rated Wind Speed: 12m/S(35'/s);Rated Speed: 800r/min
- Low wind speed start-up(2m/s), high wind power utilization, light,cute, low vibration.
- Human-friendly design,easy to install and maintain.
- Blades using reinforced glass fiber, helped with optimized structure and aerodynamic shape, it enhanced wind power coefficient and power generating...
Differences between renewable vs nonrenewable resources
The renewable energy sources:
They are clean energy and almost inexhaustible energy resources provided by nature.
Due to their autochthonous nature, they contribute to diminish the dependence of our country on external supplies.
They favor technological development and job creation.
Non-renewable energy sources:
They are those whose reserves are limited and, therefore, decrease as they are consumed.
As reserves are lower, extraction is more difficult and its cost increases.
Petroleum, coal, natural gas or nuclear energy are considered non-renewable energies.
Types of renewable energy systems for use in the home
Thermosyphon system – Solar collectors or solar heating
The main applications of solar collectors are usually for the preparation of hot water for sanitary purposes, the heating of swimming pools or for heating
Solar collectors are devices that are designed to collect the energy generated by the sun and convert it into thermal energy. They are divided into two large groups, the low temperature collectors (used mainly in domestic heating systems) and the high temperature collectors (which are made up of mirrors and used to produce electrical energy).
Solar or photovoltaic panels
Photovoltaic solar panels consist of a multitude of cells, called photovoltaic cells, which convert solar radiation into electricity. Electricity is generated due to the ‘photovoltaic effect’ caused by solar energy (photons), generating positive and negative charges in two nearby semiconductors of different types, which generates an electric field that will produce electric current.
Wind or windmill energy turbine
A wind turbine is a device that transforms the kinetic energy of the wind into mechanical energy of the wind type. This wind power has been used over the centuries to pump water or grind grain.
Current machines are used to produce wind electricity that is consumed locally (isolated sites), or introduced into the electricity grid (wind turbines connected to the grid).
Bestseller Renewable or Sustainable green energy generator on sale in amazon
Buy the best renewable energy sources in amazon.