? DuroMax is a brand capable of satisfying the needs of any user: gas generators, gasoline generators and a wide range of products DuroMax generators for sale in our online store. We bring you the best deals on DuroMax Generators.
Find yours at the best price!, DuroMax generators for sale in our online store and with an ideal size, designed for use and enjoyment in any space, the generators with wheels from DuroStar allow you to enjoy a fantastic electric power, with an easy displacement.
Durostar generators are a very reliable and economical option that you can acquire. See the duromax models , ,
- 1 Buy the best Duromax and Durostar generator for sale of 2020
- 2 What is the difference between Duromax generators vs Durostar generators?
- 3 What are the feactures of DuroMax generators and DuroStar generator?
- 4 Look at other DuroStar generators that might interest you
Buy the best Duromax and Durostar generator for sale of 2020
Buy in a cheap price the DuroMax generators for sale in amazon.
What is the difference between Duromax generators vs Durostar generators?
The main difference is that most types of Duromax generator are compatible are CARB, a necessary requirement in 49 states, these generators meet the requirements of the state of California to be CARB.
DuroMax generators have the advantage of offering greater starting and operating watts. Most DuroMax generators also offer folding handle style and wheel type. On the other hand, the DuroStar mostly offer a handle style and a wheel type as optional or simply without these features.
What are the feactures of DuroMax generators and DuroStar generator?
The benefits of Durostar generators are somewhat better than the benefits of DuroMax generators, but Durostar generators are cheaper, although they are of excellent quality for their price. The feactures of DuroMax generators for sale in amazon are the follow:
The Duromax engine can reach a power of more than 16 horsepower (HP), in addition this brand of generators has an air cooling system, generating more than 7,000 to 12,000 Watts of continuous power ().
The start system of most Duromax generators is manual by draft and also has an electric start system in some models. Were you convinced of the characteristics of its engine?
The generator Duromax has a 7 gallon (26.5 liter) tank in most generators and more. It operates with gasoline. A full tank can provide energy for 8 hours at medium load. It has an automatic throttle switch that adjusts the engine RPM number based on the required demand.
This system helps maximize fuel efficiency. There are models that have dual fuel like ().
The DuroMax generators has several power outputs that make it ideal for all types of applications. It has an output of 120 Volts @ 20 Amp, and an output of 120/240 Volts @ 30 Amp. Additionally it has a 12 Volts @ 10 Amps socket for charging electronic devices or batteries.
Each output is protected by a breaker to protect unexpected current flows. It has a panel which indicates the status of the equipment and oil levels in several models.
Most Duromax generators, although somewhat large, have a frame that facilitates their transport. The tires are made of resistant rubber, which guarantees that they can be transported without any inconvenience on smooth or rough surfaces.
Therefore if you are going to use it in your home, in the garden, in your company or for work you should not worry about its transport since it is simple, practical and light.
See other Duromax generator for sale in the follow links, like
Look at other DuroStar generators that might interest you
See the best DuroMax generators for sale in amazon.
- POWERFUL DUROSTAR ENGINE: The DS4000s is Powered by a DuroStar 7.0 Hp, air cooled OHV engine w/low oil shutoff.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 4,000 starting watts and 3,300 running watts, this unit is a workhorse that provides plenty of power to handle multiple jobs from...
- POWER PANEL: Includes a selection of outlets for maximum compatibility in your applications including: 2 120V household outlets and 1 120V 30A twist lock...
- EASY INSTALLATION - The Durostar Wheel kit is easy to install and takes less than 30 minutes to install.
- INCREASED PORTABILITY - Installing the wheel kits allows you to have convenient portability for your DS4000S.
- CONVENIENT STORAGE - Easily remove the handle for easy storage in your home or jobsite.
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP5500EH is Powered by a 7.5HP, 225cc OHC Duromax Engine.
- DUAL FUEL TECHNOLOGY: The ability to run on Propane or Gasoline allows the Freedom and Flexibility of Fuel Choice.
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 5,500 starting watts and 4,500 running watts, this unit is perfect for running household appliances and providing ample power on...
- Digital readout helps manage oil changes and maintenance schedule
- Features electric start, low-oil shutdown, an automatic voltage regulator and overload protection to maximize safety
- CARB & EPA III meet requirements for sale in all 50 states
- 1800 Rated Watts and 2200 Peak Watts at Less Than 3% THD - Weighs Only 46 Lbs. - Gas Powered - Two 120V 20 Amp Outlets, Two USB Outlets
- Great Choice for Home Use as an Emergency Backup in a Power Outage - Strong Enough to Run All Your Home Essentials
- Extremely Quiet, Extremely Fuel Efficient: as Low as 52 dBA Noise Output and 12 Hour Run Time on a 1. 2 Gallon Gas Tank - Features "Efficiency Mode" for...
- POWERFUL DUROMAX ENGINE: The XP10000E is Powered by a DuroMax 18HP, 440cc DuroMax OHV Engine. ENGINE SPEED: 3600RPM
- PLENTY OF POWER: With 10,000 starting watts and 8,000 running watts, this unit can handle heavy loads from lights and a refrigerator to a home air...
- MAXIMUM POWER: With DuroMax MX2 technology, get the maximum power from each of the 120 Volt receptacle. choose between operating the generator at both 120...
- 4000 Watt Surge/3500 Watt Continuous
- Electric Key Start/Includes Battery
- EPA And CARB Approved
- 9500 Running Watts and 12500 Peak Watts; Remote Start With Included Key Fob, Electric and Recoil Start; Up to 17.5 Hours of Run Time on a 6.6 Gallon Fuel...
- Features Two GFCI 120V 5–20r Standard Household Receptacle, One Transfer Switch Ready 120V L14-30R, One RV Ready 120/240V 14–50r, and Two 5V USB Ports;...
- Powered by a Heavy Duty 457cc Westinghouse 4-Stroke OHV Engine Featuring a Long-Lasting Cast Iron Sleeve With Automatic Low Oil Shutdown and Digital Hour...